Wednesday, January 29, 2014

About Us

about us

We’re just two best friends who love Jesus and fashion. We started {sparkle & shine} to share that love and little glimpses of our {every so sparkly} lives. We’ll share what we learn about life and the Lord and everything in between.

about michelle


{shine}

I'm the creative fashionista.  I LOVE 
clothes and shopping.  I'm a designer,
an artist, and a photographer.  I have a
degree in fashion design & merchandising
and studio art from Meredith College. I 
believe that beauty can be found everywhere
and in everything, you just have to be 
looking for it.  I have a heart for missions 
and people (specifically Guatemala) and 
I love sharing the life changing message 
of Christ.  I believe that we were created
to {shine} the light of God's love and
 hope into this dark and dreary world.


about kelsey


{sparkle}

I’m the Southern girly girl. I love pink
and glitter. I believe in spoiling myself
with manicures and pink lipstick. I’m
probably a little too obsessed with my
nieces. I’m a nanny for two sweet girls
and run a food truck with my dad. Oh,
and I have a degree in Human Biology
from NCSU. I have a passion for people
and sharing Christ’s love. I think the most 

beautiful girls are the ones who find their
 worth in Christ. Seeing my Bible study babies
 grow and love the Lord warms my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment